When game designer Jane McGonigal found herself bedridden and suicidal following a severe concussion, she had a fascinating idea for how to get better. She dove into the scientific research and created the healing game, SuperBetter. In this moving talk, McGonigal explains how a game can boost resilience — and promises to add 7.5 minutes to your life.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the “Sixth Sense” wearable tech, and “Lost” producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sofa thông minh BK-6062 sản phẩm đa năng tiện nghi cho phòng khách
- Búp bê đang ngủ – Jeffery Deaver – Tập 3 – Truyện trinh thám hình sự – Audio Lê Duyên-Duyên Lê
- 10 Điều Cấm Kỵ Trong Phong Thủy Đối Với Phòng Ngủ Trẻ Em
- 10 lưu ý khi thiết kế phòng ngủ
- [M9] #56: Tàu SE8: Bao trọn khoang 4 giường điều hoà | Yêu Máy Bay