The Hubble Telescope found more evidence of vast plumes of water bursting through the icy surface of Jupiter’s moon Europa. What does this tell us about the potential for life on Europa?
Get your own Space Time tshirt at
Tweet at us! @pbsspacetime
Email us! pbsspacetime [at] gmail [dot] com
Comment on Reddit:
Support us on Patreon!
Help translate our videos!
New findings have increased the likelihood that there is a vast ocean lying under the surface of Europa. Jupiter’s moon is emerging as one of the most likely places in our solar system to find life. Why do we think Europa is such a good bet for extra-terrestrial life? What would might that life look-like? And how soon will we be able to confirm this?
Written and hosted by Matt O’Dowd
Produced by Rusty Ward
Made by Kornhaber Brown (www.kornhaberbrown.com)
Winter Flounder – Antifreeze Protein
Hypothetical advanced underwater life such as might exist in Europa’s ocean.
Image: © Adolf Schaller
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- Dự báo thời tiết hôm nay mới nhất ngày 23/5 | Dự báo thời tiết 3 ngày tới
- 【FMV】 HYUN BIN ♡ SON YE JIN (현빈 x 손예진) | 𝐜𝐚𝐧’𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
- Điều Hòa Casper một chiều mới nhất
- iOS 13.5 Final Version Expected Release Date & Time – Review
- Có nên mua quạt điều hòa Sunhouse SHD 7727 – Đánh giá chi tiết