As #COVID19 cases in Singapore continue to rise, it’s all hands on deck at the screening centre at the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID).
For more, SUBSCRIBE to CNA INSIDER!
Doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers from Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) screen hundreds of patients a day by checking for symptoms, assessing risk factors and giving them nose swabs.
Filmed by a colleague, the emergency department’s infectious diseases lead Dr Charmaine Manauis shows viewers what a shift is like at the frontline of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
(Subtitle error: Please note that at 1:17, the acronym ENT had been mistyped as E&T. We thank our viewers for pointing it out.)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dự báo thời tiết hôm nay mới nhất ngày 23/5 | Dự báo thời tiết 3 ngày tới
- 【FMV】 HYUN BIN ♡ SON YE JIN (현빈 x 손예진) | 𝐜𝐚𝐧’𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
- Điều Hòa Casper một chiều mới nhất
- iOS 13.5 Final Version Expected Release Date & Time – Review
- Có nên mua quạt điều hòa Sunhouse SHD 7727 – Đánh giá chi tiết